CAREERS at SWITCH
Word of warning: Working at Switch is not for everyone!
You will need to be sure that you can reflect the value that Switch Telecom places on integrity, teamwork, and our commitment to superior customer service.
“The company exists to serve its customers, employees and owners”
“We deliver on our commitments to each other”
“We add value to our clients by implementing solutions to problems”
“We have a win-win attitude”
“We learn from our mistakes and we don’t repeat them”
“We work hard for a fair reward”
“We have fun”
Are you looking to join a telecommunications company that gives you the freedom to solve business problems using the latest technology?
Switch Telecom is a full-service telecommunications service provider. We provide voice, mobile, internet and cloud solutions to businesses across Australia, offering superior customer service experience to all of our clients by working in small teams, personally engaging with the client, tailoring solutions and leveraging wholesale relationships. Our reputation is completely reliant upon our ability to implement creative solutions to solve problems.
This is an exciting new opportunity to work across a wide range of products, with an increasing focus on hosted voice and cloud products. In this role you will work with a Business Account Manager and a Project Manager to ensure all projects are completed. You will liaise with your team, carriers, agents, suppliers, and clients.
This pivotal position is broken up into 3 main parts:
- Provisioning of Telecommunications Services
- Configuring ICT Hardware and Services
- Deployment and Support of ICT services
- You will have a diploma or degree in IT/Engineering, Industry qualifications, such as CCNA, and experience in a similar role in the industry will be looked upon favourably
- You are committed to customer satisfaction
- You are able to work on multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- You are adaptable and persuasive, and can prove resilience and tenacity when it comes to completing projects
- You are friendly and know how to present yourself to all types of clients
- You are organised, efficient and highly detailed
- You have strong problem-solving skills and a proven ability to think outside the square
- You have a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Fluent conversing and writing in English
What we offer you:
We don’t want mere passers-by. We want people with the desire to grow in their career within our company, and therefore we will invest in your development over the long-haul.
- Award winning, innovative firm
- Collaborative, agile, small team environment
- Fast paced, dynamic, honest, fun
- Training & mentoring
- Full-time position
- Open office with its own kitchen and lots of plants!
- 5 minute walk from Williams Landing Train Station
- Attractive salary and bonus structure for the right candidate
Are you interested?
If you think you would be a good fit for this role and the company, then we would love to meet you. To apply, please hand deliver your CV with at least two references and a cover letter telling us what is important to you, a bit about your history, and what you could bring to the role. Address: C11, Level 1, 100 Overton Road, Williams Landing VIC 3027 (five minutes walk from Williams Landing Station).